Mountain Farms Soap Terms and Conditions
***If you are from the USA, please visit our ETSY SHOP to purchase product***
Due to COVID-19 Canada Post may take a bit longer to process orders, be we ARE STILL SHIPPING! If you are local you can pick up your order.
Orders are generally sent out expedited parcel (Canada Post) and are insured for $100.00 (Free no charge to you the customer). If you qualify for Free Shipping, we will choose the most economical means to ship your order. We do not do Safe Drop (leave at your door) unless you ask us to. We can’t be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Orders will be shipped within 36 hours of receiving payment Monday through Friday. We do not ship on weekends. (Please make sure all your shipping information is on your order form to avoid delays). Also, please make sure to include your e-mail address on all orders, so we may contact you.
Please Note: Canada Post charges by the size and weight of the package and the distance it has to travel. It is more cost effective to order more than one bar of soap, as it costs the same to ship three bars as it does one.
We do not make any money on shipping. In fact quite often our flat rate does not cover our shipping costs. Our shipping charges are based on Canada Post shipping rates.
Shipping Rates are as follows:
BC, Alberta & Saskatchewan; Flat Rate of $15.00 or Free Shipping on order of $85.00 or more.
Manitoba & Ontario; Flat Rate of $20.00 or Free Shipping on orders of $85.00 or more.
New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, & Quebec Flat Rate of $20.00. Free Shipping on orders of $85.00 or more
Northern Canada – Flat Rate of Flat Rate of $20.00. Free Shipping on orders of $85.00 or more
A note about Coupons; If you qualify for Free Shipping, and use a coupon which brings you below the Free Shipping, you will not get Free Shipping. You must buy the qualifying amount of product to get Free Shipping.
- Pickup: Local clients may arrange to pick up their order after the order has been confirmed by email. Pickups are by appointment only. Free Delivery on orders $35.00 or more within the Abbotsford area.
- Refunds: Due to the nature of our products, they may not be refunded, unless authorized by Mountain Farms Soap. We do stand behind our products but cannot be responsible for circumstances beyond our control. If for any reason you are not happy with our products, please let us know, and we will do our best to replace the item or refund you, depending upon the circumstances .
Disclaimer: Mountain Farms Soap products are sold without warranty of any kind. It is the responsibility of the customer to read label information and to use the products accordingly. If irritation occurs using any of our products, discontinue use. Our products are for external use only and are not intended for self diagnosis. If you have skin problems, you should consult your physician. If you are not going to use your soap right away, store it in a dark area. Also our soap last longer if you let it dry out in between uses.
All prices are in Canadian Funds. There are no minimum orders. We accept payment via PayPal, or email money transfer. You do not have to have an account to use PayPal on our site. If you wish to pay using your credit card, you can give us your phone number and we will contact you for the credit card information.
You can place your orders through the web site by way of our secure server.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 10:00 – 4:00. Our production operation is not open to the public, but we are available via phone or email. If we are away from the phone, please leave us a message and we will get back to you upon our return. If you would like to visit our little soap shop, please call for an appointment.
- Holiday Closures: We are closed on all Statutory Holidays and during Christmas from December 24th through January 3rd. If we decide to go on vacation, this will be posted on our face book page and on our blog. You can still place your order, it just won’t be processed until we return.
- Payment Terms: We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express through Pay Pal, as well as E-Mail Money Transfer. Both Pay Pal and E-Mail Money transfer are fast, easy and secure. If you would prefer not to use PayPal, and use your credit card, you can select E-Transfer in the checkout, and let us know in the comment to seller box that you want to pay by credit card, and we will call you for your information.
- If you would like to phone in your order and pay with your credit card that is also an option, as long as you live in Canada.
- Taxes: As of April 1st, 2013 PST has been brought back to BC, so now all prices are subject to the addition of PST(7%). At this time we have the option to collect or not to collect GST, so we have chosen to not collect GST.
For wholesale information, please contact us. We prefer a minimum $200.00 order and require a Tax ID number.
Mountain Farms Soap, is located in the beautiful Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada.
By using this website, you agree to all of the above Terms and Conditions.