Our Shipping and Returns Policy is as follows:
Shipping and Returns Policy – Our products are non-refundable due to their nature, as they cannot be resold. Please take note of the full ingredient list provided for each product to avoid any allergy-related issues. Once a product leaves our facility, we have no control over it. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the product, please contact us, and we will strive to make things right. We regret that refunds cannot be offered for personal preferences such as scent, texture, or design.
***If you are from the USA, please visit our ETSY SHOP to purchase product*** Due to commercial liability insurance, some products can not be shipped internationally. Our Esty shop has products that can be sold in the USA.
Shipping Information to Ensure Your Order is Delivered Safely
Here are important details about shipping your order:
- Orders are shipped via expedited parcel (Canada Post) and come with $100.00 insurance at no extra cost to you.
- If you qualify for Free Shipping, we will choose the most economical shipping method. Please note that we do not do Safe Drop (leave at your door) unless you request it.
- Your order will ship out within 36 hours of payment, Monday through Friday. We do not ship on weekends, so be sure to include all shipping information on your order form and provide your email address for further communication.
- Please keep in mind that Canada Post charges shipping fees based on package size, weight, and distance traveled. To save on shipping costs, it’s more efficient to order multiple bars of soap at once. You’ll pay the same amount to ship ten bars as you would for one.
Shipping and Cancellation Policy
- *Shipping**: Our flat rate is solely based on the Canada Post shipping rates and does not include any additional charges. In some cases, our shipping costs exceed the flat rate fee.
- *Cancellations**: We hope you won’t cancel your order, but if you do, please keep in mind that there is a $10.00 cancellation fee to cover credit card provider and bank fees, as well as the time we spend re-stocking the order.
Shipping Rates are as follows:
BC, Alberta & Saskatchewan; Flat Rate of $16.00 or Free Shipping on order of $95.00 or more.
Manitoba & Ontario; Flat Rate of $16.00 or Free Shipping on orders of $95.00 or more.
New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, & Quebec Flat Rate of $16.00.00. Free Shipping on orders of $95.00 or more
Northern Canada – Flat Rate of Flat Rate of $16.00. Free Shipping on orders of $95.00 or more
A note about Coupons; If you qualify for Free Shipping, and use a coupon which brings you below the Free Shipping, you will not get Free Shipping. You must buy the qualifying amount of product to get Free Shipping.
- Pickup: Local clients may arrange to pick up their order after the order has been confirmed by email. ***Pickups are by appointment only.***
Disclaimer: Mountain Farms Soap products are sold without warranty of any kind. It is the responsibility of the customer to read label information and to use the products accordingly. If irritation occurs using any of our products, discontinue use. Our products are for external use only and are not intended for self diagnosis. If you have skin problems, you should consult your physician. If you are not going to use your soap right away, store it in a dark area. Also our soap last longer if you let it dry out in between uses.
All prices are in Canadian Funds. There are no minimum orders. We accept Visa, Mastercard or email money transfer.
You can place your orders through the web site by way of our secure server.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 10:00 – 4:00. Our production operation is not open to the public, but we are available via phone or email. If we are away from the phone, please leave us a message and we will get back to you upon our return. If you would like to visit our little soap shop, please call for an appointment.
- Holiday Closures: We are closed on all Statutory Holidays and during Christmas from December 24th through January 3rd. If we decide to go on vacation, this will be posted on our face book page and on our blog. You can still place your order, it just won’t be processed until we return.
- If you would like to phone in your order and pay with your credit card that is also an option, as long as you live in Canada.
- Taxes: As of April 1st, 2013 PST has been brought back to BC, so now all prices are subject to the addition of PST(7%). At this time we have the option to collect or not to collect GST, so we have chosen to not collect GST.
For wholesale information, please contact us.
Mountain Farms Soap, is located in the beautiful Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada.
By using this website, you agree to all of the above policies.